Saturday, February 6, 2010

please help!

hey everyone,

my project for the shredder has been approved by Peace Corps and you can now look for it on the peace corps website. how you might ask? easy!

1. either google peace corps partenerships or go to peacecorps.gov and look for partnerships.

2. click on ¨donate to volunteer projects¨

3. then go to ¨search by country of service¨ and pick ecuador (not saying you can´t pick another country because i´m sure all the lovely other PCVs out there would love your support too)

4. then click on community compost project or my name Raser,J and read about my project some more if you want.

5. help a brother out!



I know things are tough and not everyone has a lot of expendable income right now and there are defenitely more troubling things out in the world (Haiti) but if you know somebody, anybody, that would be interested in my project, guide them to the peace corps partnerships page on the peace corps website and search for my project.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment